- Greenlane Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
Needed an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and experience. Great opportunity to accelerate your career! Sounds like you – APPLY NOW!
The associated duties and responsibilities for this Frontline Administrator role will include:
Welcome all visitors and direct appropriately
- Provide administration support and assistance to the surrounding team
- Project work
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Front office duties
- Prepare correspondence, reports, documents and presentations
- Support the HR Team
- Data entry and updating CRM
- Monitor and track progress of documentation
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reception environment, as well as the following skills:
2 years’ previous reception or administration experience
- A professional, well presented appearance
- The ability to multitask and manage priorities
- A positive attitude and confident, outgoing personality
- Be competent using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate typing skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your work
- Be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen
You need the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, along with using your initiative and common sense. So if you are hardworking, motivated, reliable and professional then this role is for you!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates