Frontline Team Administrator
- Ponsonby, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This vacancy is due to an internal promotion, will you be next?
You will be joining a fun, interactive and lively team who work hard yet have a lot of fun along the way. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-known and successful multi-faceted Media Agency as their exceptional Frontline Team Administrator.
This role is very busy so you will need to be good at multi-tasking, have sound administration skills and experience and enjoy assisting and supporting the surrounding team and clients. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Meet and greet clients
- Assist and support the Executive Assistants as well as the Sales, Finance and Marketing departments
- Co-ordinate and prepare meeting room bookings
- Assist with organising and co-ordinating events and functions
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
If you exude a ‘can do’ attitude, fun personality and x-factor then we want to hear from you! Apply now!
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career working in an awesome Media / Marketing organisation. You will be the envy of your peers.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates