Interior Specifications Administrator
- Avondale, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
- Innovative, dynamic market leading company, West Auckland
- This role oozes responsibility and ownership. Full training provided!
- Work in a thriving and growing niche industry. Competitive salary
This well established, fast growing global company are specialists in their chosen field of ‘interior fittings’ creating innovative and inspiring design and technologies. Due to growth they are now looking for an Interior Specifications Administrator.
In this role you will be an integral part of an innovative and dynamic team and will be the internal communicator between the Sales Department and Architects; obtaining relevant details and information in order to put together interior fit out specifications and schedules for a full range of high quality products and systems. Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain key relationships with architects and builders
- Compile detailed specifications and schedules (full training provided)
- Respond to product queries from architects and builders
- Assist the specification design team with a range of administration functions
- Put together detailed specifications and schedules
- Project work
- Technical advisor support for Architects and Builders
- Update and maintain the database
Our client is seeking a recent graduate who wants to establish their career within the building, fit-out or architectural industry. They are seeking an outstanding individual who possesses strong computer and communication skills. Along with a good sense of humour, and someone who makes good use of their initiative, nous and common sense. You will be highly organised, have fantastic attention to detail and most importantly have an exceptional can-do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish your career in a growing and successful industry. Working in a social and Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates