Intermediate to Senior BAS Accountant
- Ellerslie, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
Work for a well-established and reputable CA firm with strong family values, an open door policy and a knowledgeable team who are passionate about providing their clients and staff with great service, in this Intermediate to Senior BAS Accountant role.
This is a hands on role where you will have significant daily contact with clients dealing with their accounting and wider business needs. You will be an experienced BAS Accountant at intermediate to senior level able to carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Prepare Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- GST, PAYE and FBT preparation and support
- Tax, Trust and Estate Planning
- Manage your own portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients face to face, via phone and by email
This role is very client focus, so it is essential you have strong written and verbal communication skills along with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of five years’ experience working within a CA Firm
- Experience in the preparation of Financial Statements, Income Tax and GST Returns
- Proficient in using Xero
- Efficient in the delivery of work
- Confident in facing clients
- Have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
This is a great opportunity to join a company which is growing, successful and will ensure you have a work-life balance. Apply now!
Please note that only New Zealand Citizens and Residents or people with long term visas will be considered for this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates