Investment Advisor Assistant
- Permanent - Full Time
NZ owned & operated investment advisory / investment management organisation seeks an outstanding Advisor Assistant. Close-knit team & great leadership
- Do you have a keen interest in the financial/Investment industry?
- Supporting a team of busy and successful Advisors. Busy, varied role
- Do you have an eye for detail with strong administration skills & experience?
This firm is highly regarded and respected in the market; they are forefront of their industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected and knowledgeable individuals who offer their clients a full range of services and options within the investment arena.
Within this role of Investment Advisor Assistant your day will consist of assisting and supporting the Financial and Investment Advisors, undertaking an array of administration functions allowing them to focus on their client’s investment portfolios.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure client’s financial transactions and investments are administered accurately and timely along with the delivery of superior customer service and high-quality outcomes for clients. In this role of Advisor Assistant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Advisors, being their right-hand person
- Update and maintain the client and portfolio databases
- Preparation of investment reports and documentation
- Update and maintain spreadsheets
- Undertake and facilitate client transactions
- Banking processes and settlements
- Handle and action enquiries and requests
- Client liaison
- Administer and set up new client accounts
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following: high level of professionalism, proven banking/investment skills, experience and knowledge; adhere to high standards and expectations, strong numeracy skills, thrive working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, intuitive, proactive with a can do attitude, takes pride in and responsibility for your role and actions along with having a fun sense of humour.
This is a great opportunity to further advance your finance / investment skills and experience joining a high performing and close-knit team. Your hard work and dedication will not go unnoticed (they are very good at acknowledging people for their contributions and efforts).
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates