Lending / Mortgage Executive
- Petone, Wellington
- Permanent - Full Time
This mortgage focussed financial services business is highly renowned and regarded for their extensive knowledge, exceptional down to earth service and fast turnaround providing clients with leading edge finance strategies. They are going from strength to strength, 2020 is shaping up to be another record-breaking year.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. This role is an integral part of the business.
Working in a high-performing, close-knit and dynamic team, this position is the glue that sticks the variable pieces of the puzzle together. It’s the ‘do-er’ of the lending process, you make the ‘loan’ happen. The main focus of the role is to support the Advisers and enable them to deliver great service for their clients by leveraging on your excellent lender relationships, policy knowledge and written and verbal communication skills. It’s an extremely busy work environment, with a very high pace/high volume work rate, and several projects on the go at once.
Every day will be busy and varied, the range of duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Assist and support the Advisors; being their right-hand person
- Pre-screen loan applications including verification of various client documents
- Assess mortgage applications within credit guidelines
- Prepare and submit loan applications
- Monitor the ‘fixed rate’ rollovers
- Negotiate rates
- Write clear and concise diary notes
- Maintain high attention to detail, ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with lenders, clients and related parties through the underwriting process through to settlement stage
- Manage CRM maintenance of client records
This opportunity will suit someone who is extremely organised, methodical, has a strong ability to interpret financial accounts, has with a passion for numbers, is analytical, applies extreme attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills and genuinely gets a thrill out of achieving winning outcomes / results for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic company in growth mode. Your personable and professional manner coupled with motivation to provide exemplary service to clients will make you successful in this role.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates