- Takapuna, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to join this well-respected and trusted multi-service law firm located on the North Shore in Auckland, in a well-established team, with supportive mentors that have a good breadth and depth of experience and knowledge.
If you are an enthusiastic solicitor who is driven and are passionate to forge a career in family law, this is the role for you. You must have a can-do will-do attitude and be enthusiastic to learn from the best.
No two days will be the same in this varied role, and career development is inevitable. To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience in family law, a great work ethic and be driven to succeed.
The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Court appearances and Mediations
- Preparation of court documentation
- Meeting with other lawyers
- Client meetings to identifying their needs
- Meeting preparation
- Opportunities to work in other areas of Law
To be suitable for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A keen interest to master family law
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- NZ Qualified Law Degree, and have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be client focused, with a natural ability to build strong relationships
- Be confident and enthusiastic with a great work ethic
- Able to work independently and able to manage a varied work load effectively
If you are people focused, enjoy a challenge and of course enjoy getting great outcomes for your clients, then send your CV today for this exciting new opportunity. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city walk to Takapuna beach for lunch and gain a better work life balance amongst a great team.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates