Logistics Customer Service Team Manager
- East Tamaki, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
About the role
Do you have a wealth of logistics experience and have managed a team of people? Are you looking for your next challenge? Look no further; this is a varied and challenging role in a down to earth, well established Logistics Company, who is a leader in their field.
Your primary role will be to lead a dynamic customer services team; implement strategies, and drive the team to ensure they deliver customer service to the highest standard. The customer service team are responsible for liaising with a large client base regarding their logistics, transport and storage of goods. Many of the clients have been with the company for over 20 years, which is an indication of the high level of customer services provided by the team. You will be the driving force that ensures these high levels are consistently maintained.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage a customer service team of 11 people
- Oversee the operations of the customer service team
- Train, mentor, support and drive staff to meet all KPI’s
- Attend management meetings
- Manage, prepare and process reports
- Maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure optimal services is provided to all customers
- Set up customer reporting information
- Ensure the team adheres to all health and safety compliance and regulations
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- In-depth experience in logistics, warehousing and storage
- Previous experience successfully managing a team
- Be driven and objective focused
- A strong can-do and willing attitude
- Good analysis and problem solving skills and thinks outside the box
- Be able multitask and work well under pressure
- Savvy customer management skills
- Experience using Translogix or TLP Logistics systems would be advantageous.
If you are driven, have a passion for managing people and meeting objectives and you are looking to work in a down to earth company, do not stall, apply today.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates