Market Research Analyst
- City / City fringe
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a great opportunity to further advance and accelerate your research, evaluation, digital analytics, data analysis, interpretation and reporting skills, experience and knowledge. If you’re wanting a busy, varied and challenging role where you will have responsibility, accountability, ownership for ‘research’ projects then this is the role you.
This Market Research Analyst position is focused on supporting the entire business with audience / attendee insights based on market research. You’ll provide support and deliver actionable insights by:
- Develop and lead key internal relationships to identify opportunities to improve products, services and decision-making for audiences through research and evaluation.
- Assess timeframes, budget and insight requirements to identify ‘best fit’ qualitative and quantitative methods and additional data sources.
- Proactively manage data collection processes, tools and fieldwork across methods such as: face-to-face and telephone interviewing, online surveys, in-situ kiosk surveys, visitor tracking and observations, focus groups and prototype testing.
- Effectively manage project logistics including, staff, timelines, external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Transforming complex data into meaningful insights.
This role would suit someone with 3-4 years market research experience working in a fast paced organisation, where you are using your analyst experience to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines. You will have experience in digital analytics, quantitative research including experience in developing questionnaires, analysing data and preparing presentations/reports.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates