- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a highly innovative, forward thinking, fast paced and entrepreneurial organisation who are specialists in their field. They are seeking a natural born leader with passion, desire and drive for marketing to lead their marketing team and provide expertise across all marketing functions.
This is a hands on and diverse role that will see you working alongside the Global Marketing Manager to raise the organisation’s profile and brand, create awareness and engagement through various channels, as well as managing all marketing relationships.
Your drive, expertise and skill to develop, plan and execute strategy will ensure initiatives are delivered on time, to a high standard, whilst optimising outstanding results. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee the marketing team in New Zealand and Australia
- Financial performance and growth
- Execute regional marketing initiatives, strategies, campaigns and plans (New Zealand and Australia)
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plans, strategies and initiatives
- Ensure brand compliance
- Project work
- Drive process improvements and implement best practises
- Create and manage a detailed annual marketing calendar
- Working across all facets of marketing ensuring optimum results
This role is pivotal to the team and organisation, we are seeking a natural born leader with marketing in their blood with; a tertiary qualification, marketing expertise with B2B, passion for marketing, staff management experience who leads by example and brings out the best in people, and the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role; you will have full responsibility for your team delivering marketing strategies and initiatives across New Zealand and Australia. Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates