Marketing Manager (Australasia)
- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
Newly created, hands on, career advancing Marketing Mgr role; plan, execute + implement marketing initiatives across NZ and Australia. New Year start
- Put your corporate sector marketing expertise to full utilisation.
- B2B experience; lead, plan and execute strategies, campaigns and initiatives
- Palmerston North, overseeing NZ & Australia marketing strategies & initiatives
Kick start 2020 with a new career advancing Marketing Manager role, overseeing New Zealand and Australia marketing strategies and initiatives. Career defining opportunity, working for a global organisation who are going from strength to strength.
This Marketing Manager role is based in Palmerston North overseeing the marketing team in New Zealand and Australia. You will plan, execute and implement the organisation’s marketing strategies and initiatives across New Zealand and Australia.
In this role of Marketing Manager, you will manage and take responsibility for the activities of the marketing team, develop and execute campaigns, identify top revenue generators, develop close working relationships with all key stakeholders and create new, innovative and forward-thinking marketing initiatives. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee the marketing team in New Zealand and Australia
- Financial performance and growth
- Execute regional marketing initiatives, strategies, campaigns and plans (New Zealand and Australia)
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plans, strategies and initiatives
- Ensure brand compliance
- Project work
- Drive process improvements and implement best practices
- Create and manage a detailed annual marketing calendar
- Work across all facets of marketing ensuring optimum results
For this Marketing Manager role, we are seeking someone with; a tertiary qualification, marketing expertise with B2B having worked in the corporate sector, passion for marketing, staff management experience who leads by example and brings out the best in people, and the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
Make 2020 the year your marketing career accelerates. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates