Operations Executive Assistant
- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
Wanted for this Operations Executive Assistant role is an exceptionally astute, super organised, efficient, proactive & business savvy extraordinaire.
- Career defining role; put your proven EA & business acumen to full utilisation
- High performing Executive needs right hand person with strong head for business
- Fast paced role, exceptional multifaceted EA and Operations role
This is a multifaceted Operations Executive Assistant role covering a magnitude of tasks from undertaking the CEO’s administrative tasks through to being involved with the day to day operations of the business. You will be the right hand person to an exceptionally entrepreneurial CEO who is innovative, forward thinking and fast paced.
As you will be involved in working across the entire business with the CEO you will need to be an exceptionally astute, super organised, efficient, proactive and business savvy extraordinaire. You will be undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of functions including:
- Work alongside the CEO undertaking and managing all the day to day administrative functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Attend weekly Executive meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Staff management
- HR functions – recruitment, performance management
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
If you want a career defining role then this Operations Executive Assistant role has your name on it! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates