Join a well-regarded, rapidly growing business within the building industry that looks after their staff with great benefits and a friendly loyal team. In this busy high volume Accounts Payable role we are seeking a superstar that can get through the high workload yet is also willing to help out the team and learn other areas of the business when required. In this role you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable using Workbench
- Process payments of invoices using Greentree
- Liaise with Suppliers, Project Managers, Estimators and Quantity Surveyors
- Check invoices matching purchase order numbers.
- Assist and support others in your team
To be suitable for this busy role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Previous proven experience in an Accounts Payable role processing a high volume
- Be flexible, willing and a team player, who is happy to pitch in and help out
A positive, friendly attitude is needed to join this friendly and cohesive team who work hard achieving goals in common. Apply now to reap some awesome benefits, work with great management and an awesome team; send your CV now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates