Bring your previous Accounts Payable experience, coupled with high attention to detail and a team player spirit to this growing business.
- Well established business that is consistently growing, fun friendly team
- Albany location. Great staff benefits, well remunerated, awesome manager!
- You will have high attention to detail and accuracy and an awesome attitude
Join a well-regarded, rapidly growing business within the building industry that look after their staff with great benefits and a friendly loyal team. In this busy high volume Accounts Payable role we are seeking a superstar that can get through the workload but is also willing to help out the team and learn other areas of the business when required. In this role you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Process the accounts payable using Workbench
- Process payments of invoices using Greentree
- Liaise with Suppliers, Project Managers, Estimators and Quantity Surveyors
- Check invoices for a purchase number and check to see they have been receipted
- Occasional cover of the reception area on some breaks
- Assist and support others in your team as required
To be suitable for this busy role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable role processing a high volume
- Be flexible and a team player, you are happy to pitch in and help out
To join this friendly and cohesive team who work hard, reap some awesome benefits and have a great management team; then send your CV now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates