About the role
Do you pride yourself on having strong attention to detail, fast and accurate data entry skills, and being able to manage your own time effectively to meet deadlines? If so this could be the role for you.
In this varied role you will be working for a global trading company, but you will be part of a small, close-knit team, based in Newmarket, carrying out various import administration tasks as well as supporting a busy manager.
In this role you will carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Entering purchase and sales orders in to Excel and database
- Updating Excel budget sheets
- Creating contracts and tracking shipments
- Liaising with shipping companies and overseas offices
- Liaising with customers regarding ETAs and general queries
- Create reports
- Supporting manager with all aspects of administration
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills & experience:
- An outgoing personality with a good sense of humour
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Be a New Zealand Resident or Citizen
This is a great opportunity for someone with a mature attitude and good administration skills, looking to work in a busy role, with a friendly, down to earth manager who understands the importance of work-life balance.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates