Newly created role, right hand person to the Financial Controller. Put your accounts qualification to full utilisation. Great opportunity in Henderson
- Varied Accounts role; GST, Trail balance, GL, Reconciliations, Journals +++
- Role oozing with scope for growth & development, internal promotions…
- Manager = great mentor. Company expanding yet again; great time to join
This accounts team seeks a likeminded team member who is qualified, has proven Assistant Accountant skills and experience and most importantly is exceptionally well organised, driven, highly motivated, and diligent with a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy.
In this newly created role of Accounting Assistant you will assist and support the Financial Controller and surrounding finance team undertaking a range of accounting functions including:
- Process and reconcile daily Point of Sales (POS) for the NZ stores
- Invoice – freight
- Receipt and allocate sales and payments
- Trail balance and General Ledger
- Prepare GST returns
- Financial reporting
- Month end financial tasks including accrual journals
- Assist and support the Financial Controller
To be successful in this role you will have an accounting qualification, solid experience taking accounts through to trail balance, understands the complexity of GST and other financial matters.
There is no doubt about it, this company is phenomenal! This is a great time to be joining this urban streetwear clothing retailer / wholesaler as they are growing internationally rapidly; they are continuously going from strength to strength. Are you ready to be part of the action and contribute to the success of the organisation? Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates