About the role
This professional, friendly and down to earth CA Firm is looking for a BAS Accountant to bring their accounting knowledge and excellent communication skills to prepare final financial accounts for a range of small to medium size clients.
In this role you will:
- Provide advice to clients to ensure they are complying with GST legislation
- Ensure clients’ accounts are completed to trial balance if not already done
- File GST returns for clients monthly
- File client tax returns
- Complete end of year accounting for clients in line with legislation
To be successful in this role you will have a fantastic command of the English language, be a clear and confident communicator, a self-starter with a high level of initiative and a patient nature.
Skills & experience
- Minimum of 2 years BAS Accounting experience in a CA firm
- Working knowledge of AOGL, AE Tax, Xero and Banklink
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to provide advice and professional services to clients
- Professional approach and a good level of patience
- AO Reporting experience
This BAS Accountant role is a great opportunity for someone looking to avoid the commute and have a good work life balance.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates