It’s a fact the building/construction sector is booming, it’s an extremely competitive market with loyal customers and suppliers so we are looking for an exceptional Business Development / Key Account Manager to work closely with our clients and customers providing them solutions, ensuring customer service levels are exceeded whilst uncovering new business opportunities as well as retain and grow business with an existing customer base.
Naturally you will be able to plan and prioritise your day and have the personal drive and enthusiasm to achieve results. A background working in sales and business development within the building/construction sector and the ability to relate well with architects, developers, engineers, construction companies and sub-contractors will put you at the ‘top of the quality candidate list’. Duties & responsibilities will incorporate:
- Grow existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Have a well-planned sales approach to ensure maximum efficiency
- Secure new clients and develop into key accounts
- Develop and refine sales strategies
- Develop new business and sales channels
- Develop, implement and execute sales plans to drive market share and profitability
- Grow and diversify the business offerings to meet market demands and opportunities
- Successfully negotiate profitable sales agreements and contracts
- Build relationships with the key decision makers within the industry
To be successful in this role you will have an excellent ability to build strategic working relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Your sales and negotiation skills will be of a high level, and you’ll have experience working with architects, developers, engineers, construction companies and sub-contractors. On top of this, you’ll be innovative, and have a strong ability to directly and indirectly lead and influence people. Your business acumen, outstanding sales track record will put you in good stead to perform strongly in this role – it’s a busy role, so you’ll also need to be highly organised and well planned in your sales approach.
If you want to accelerate your Business Development / Key Account Management career then this opportunity isn’t one to overlook!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates