Put your exceptional corporate and group travel skills and expertise to full utilisation. Newly created, in-house travel role. Fantastic opportunity
- Multi-faceted role; high volume of corporate travel + group travel
- Fast paced, corporate, global business renowned for excellence and results
- Close-knit, high performing team. Busy, varied and diverse role
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional corporate and group travel skills and expertise to full utilisation. This is a once in a lifetime job opportunity; how often do you see a newly created In-house Corporate Travel Consultant role advertised in Palmerston North? Never! Apply now!
This role of Corporate Travel Consultant is very busy, diverse, challenging and varied; every day you will be kept on your toes. Typically, your role will consist of:
- Book corporate travel (300 staff Australasia based) trans-Tasman and further afield internationally (flights, hotels, transfers)
- Work closely with two preferred corporate travel agencies
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Put together itineraries
- Group international travel arrangements (end to end travel arrangements for large groups of 80 pax +)
- Project work
- Manage travel costs / budgets
This is one great opportunity! To succeed in this role, you will be multi-talented with proven corporate and group travel experiences and have an exceptional administration skill set where you can hit the ground running.
If 2019 is the year to accelerate your corporate and group travel career, then this is the once in a life time job opportunity for you! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates