Newly created role due to growth, business demands and an overwhelming increase of travel within this global business. You will be booking international travel for 300 staff Australasia based.
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your exceptional corporate and group travel skills and expertise to full utilisation. This role of In-house Corporate Travel Manager is very busy, challenging and varied; every day you will be kept on your toes. Typically, your role will consist of:
- Book corporate travel (300 staff Australasia based) Trans-Tasman and global (flights, hotels, transfers)
- Work closely with two preferred corporate travel agencies
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Group international travel arrangements (end to end travel arrangements for large groups of 80 pax +)
- Project work
- Manage travel costs / budgets
This is one great opportunity! Working Monday to Friday – business hours. To succeed in this role, you will be multi-talented with proven corporate and group travel experiences where you can hit the ground running. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates