This Senior Executive needs the expertise of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who is renowned for their outstanding Executive Assistant capabilities, strong leadership, and who is results orientated.
This is a multifaceted Executive Assistant role undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of Executive Assistant functions whilst co-ordinating and overseeing projects and tasks within the department. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Work alongside the Senior Executive undertaking and managing all the day-to-day administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters.
- Attend meetings, take minutes.
- Collate and follow up for action reports.
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Project work.
- Ensure the department operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
This role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your exceptional Executive Assistant skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will also have a strategic way of thinking, a proactive work ethic and strong business acumen with the ability to make good decisions and influence key people.
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level by being the right-hand person to this Senior Executive, then this is the job opportunity you want! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates