Busy, varied, diverse & challenging EA role in a fast paced, well-established & successful organisation. Enhance your proven EA skills & experience
- Wanted…multi-talented EA who is wanting to further advance your EA career
- Top notch EA skills & experience needed to support high performing Executive
- Business savvy, astute, super organised and proactive Executive Assistant
Are you the business savvy, astute, super organised, proactive Executive Assistant that this Executive seeks as his right hand person?
You will be joining a fast paced, well-established and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be busy, diverse and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
A lot of accountability, ownership and responsibility are associated to this role hence requiring an outstanding Executive Assistant. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Assist and support the Executive and management team, being their right hand person
- Pre-empt the needs of the executives
- Research and source products and items from overseas
- Diary, travel and email management
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Create monthly management reports
- Prepare of presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure the department / office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Implement and streamline effective and efficient systems and processes
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level then this is not an opportunity you want to be overlooking; apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates