Very busy & varied career advancing EA role, everyday offering a point of difference. EA role oozing with responsibility, ownership + accountability.
- Needed…professionalism, quick thinking, astute, sharp eye for detail
- Multi-faceted, hands on, very involved EA role; right-hand person to MD
- Travel to Sydney. High-end EA role needing corporate sector experience
Start 2020 with a new, exciting and career advancing Executive Assistant role. From time to time you will travel to Sydney, advance notice will be given.
In this multi-faceted, hands on Executive Assistant role you will be the right-hand person to the Managing Director. This role is busy and varied, everyday offers its own unique point of difference. If you thrive having responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions, then this is the Executive Assistant role for you; apply now!
As Executive Assistant to the Managing Director you will undertake a multi-faceted range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the Managing Director; being his right-hand person
- Comprehensive diary, email and travel management
- Take an active involvement in meetings and goings on within the organisation
- Project work
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes
- Handle confidential information
- Preparation of reports, documents and presentations
- Format, edit and proof documents
- Assist and support the surrounding Senior Executive team
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
This role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’, you are the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you, along with being the eyes and ears for the Managing Director. To succeed in this ‘hands on’ Executive Assistant role you will have an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and be intuitive, with strong prioritisation skills and the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload.
Start 2020 with a highly rewarding, fulfilling, varied and busy Executive Assistant role. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates