The CEO is seeking a phenomenal Executive Assistant, to assist and support him, being one step ahead at all times and who is at the top of their game. He is at the top of his running this highly successful organisation that is going from strength to strength.
Your efficiency, anticipation of needs, respect of confidentiality, ability to push back, along with your professionalism, attention to detail and calmness under pressure will be rewarded and valued in this role. This is “THAT” role. It is fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied, it needs a broad skill set, it needs you to BRING YOUR “DONNA”!
You are the gate keeper to the CEO, undertaking his administration burden so he can focus on the strategic elements of his role. The associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the CEO; being his right hand person
- Take an active involvement within the business; contribute to discussions and decisions – have a voice
- Attend weekly Executive meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Project work
- Event management
- Handle confidential matters and information
As stated previously, this is a fast-paced, challenging role. It is imperative that you possess a professional demeanour, strong networks, are organised, with strong work ethics.
This is the role that puts you at the TOP OF YOUR GAME so you can put all your skills and expertise to full utilisation. This leading Executive Assistant vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates