Newly created Financial Controller role with a strong focus on budgets, cash flow, financial reports and system implementation
- Strong budgeting, financial reporting and project management expertise needed
- Broad accounting and analytical skills with the ability to lead and manage financials
- Great opportunity to apply your proven Financial Controller skills and experience
Experienced Financial Controller wanted for this manufacturing and distributor of a range of high-end frozen gourmet food products. Having been established for 30 years this organisation is renowned for steadily building on its solid foundation of unrivalled customer service; offering nothing less than the best.
This position will compliment someone with broad accounting and analytical skills and the ability to lead and manage the New Zealand financials along with project managing the new IT implementation. This is a newly created role.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of financial strategy
- Provide timely financial and commercial reporting to Directors and Board level
- Develop, implement and review budgets, cash flow forecasts, operational KPI’s and strategic plans
- Analysis across the entire business incorporating opportunities and risk assessments
- Regular financial reporting, management accounting and statutory compliance
- Access the needs of the business identifying a suitable IT system
- Project manage the implementation of the new IT system
In conjunction with being responsible for the financials, this position will see you accountable for communicating, implementing and managing continuous improvement initiatives and strategies to promote profit and success.
This is a hands-on Financial Controller role, you must be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Experience in manufacturing is essential for this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates