If you thrive in a busy, fast paced role where there is a lot going on, have an interest in property, then this could be the role for you! This highly successful New Zealand owned Property Development Company seeks an outgoing, vivacious and well-presented Frontline Administrator.
This role has lots of scope for growth and development; the extent of development in the role will depend upon your personality, ambition, drive, flair, initiative and abilities.
The range of duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- Assist and support the Management team, Finance and Marketing departments
- Co-ordinate and prepare meeting room bookings
- Assist with organising and co-ordinating events and functions
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Answer the phone in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- First point of contact, meet and greet visitors
- Order stationery and office supplies
This is a great opportunity for someone with a fun and outgoing personality who is proactive, takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for their role and most importantly is a team player who is willing to assist and support the surrounding teams.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess a can do, willing and flexible attitude; and have exceptionally clear and concise communication skills. In conjunction, we are seeking someone who possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Publisher and Adobe InDesign is advantageous
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Computer literate and quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Customer service focused and business savvy
This is a brilliant opportunity to further enhance and develop your administration career, in a successful and rewarding company.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates