Having worked in a Chartered Accountants office and having experience with Companies Office will set you apart for this fantastic role of Frontline Office Administrator.
You will be joining a hardworking, high performing and high achieving organisation who have a strong reputation for providing clients with exceptional service, guidance and advise.
Within this Frontline Office Administrator role your day will be kept busy undertaking a variety of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the Directors and team with a range of administration functions
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Company Office updates – formations, share transfers
- Client engagement letters
- IRD administration
- Ensure the front office operates smoothly and efficiently
- meet and greet visitors
This is a great opportunity to further advance your administration career to the next level. We are seeking a can do and willing attitude, clear and concise communicator, a people person who is a helpful team player. If this is you, apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates