Be the envy of your friends, family and colleagues by living and working in the Hawkes Bay, having work/life balance; accelerate your legal career with partnership opportunities. Don’t just dream it….live it!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ‘General Practice Lawyer’ to join a boutique, friendly and highly reputable general practice in the heart of the Hawkes Bay, with a particular focus on company, commercial, property, wills, trusts, estates and rural. There is a genuine Partnership opportunity for the right person. This firm has an excellent reputation in the market for providing their clients with sensible and practical solutions to legal problems.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a ‘General Practice Lawyer’
- Ability to build and nurture client relationships
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Client focused and strong relationship building skills
- Outgoing, confident and enthusiastic with a great work ethic
- Able to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Ability to manage a varied, diverse and busy work load effectively
- Competitive salary, relocation reimbursement with genuine Partnership opportunity
- Existing business yet wanting someone who can nurture and grow the business
- Work closer to home in a family friendly firm and have a better work/life balance without compromising on your career
- High-level interesting work
Apply now for this excellent lifestyle and career opportunity in the Hawkes Bay.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates