This well established, successful and growing law firm is seeking to appoint a qualified Litigation Lawyer, in a role that will offer variety, work life balance, and eventually shares in the company.
In this Litigation role you will work alongside experienced and well regarded Directors, acting for a range of clients from individuals, couples to companies and trusts. You will attend court hearings across the different courts, prepare documents, and manage client files, along with managing client relationships. You will specialise in: commercial and civil disputes, criminal, traffic, construction, Insurance law, debt collection, dispute resolution and mediation, media law, property disputes, leaky buildings/weather tightness issues and sports law.
To be suitable for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified in Law and have been admitted to the NZ Bar
- Must have appeared in the various courts in NZ
- 5+ years’ experience in a general litigation role in New Zealand
- Experience in Employment Law would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Client focused and strong relationship building skills
- Outgoing, confident and enthusiastic with a great work ethic
- Able to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Ability to manage a varied and busy work load effectively
If you are experienced in all aspects of Litigation Law, you are client focused and passionate about your work, and you are looking for a role which offers a good work-life balance, send your CV or call Natalie on 022 010 5126.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates