About the role
Join the Head Office of this co-operative business, and work for a trusted brand with a national presence, specialising in stationery and office supplies, and expand your Marketing knowledge!
Fulltime Marketing Co-Ordinator required to cover Maternity leave. Handy location, close to public transport, Takapuna fringe! This is a great opportunity to extend your skills base in this varied, busy and ongoing role!
This varied and busy role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Product marketing content
- Formatting and sourcing images
- Database management
- Maintain website with marketing updates
- Update banners, design catalogue mailers and flyers
- Manage image library
- Co-ordinate with external agencies and suppliers sign off approvals
- Accurately portray brand and products
- Design, co-ordinate, facilitate sign off approvals for EDM
- Liaise and work with all stakeholders
- Proof marketing process
- Update and manage social media
Skills & experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working in Marketing – non-negotiable!
- Be a team player, who can also work autonomously
- Be available to start work immediately
- Be able to work Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Be open to looking at the role in a permanent capacity
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
- A positive can-do and willing attitude
This is a role working for a successful, friendly and down to earth company. APPLY NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates