This company is a global leader in the market of products that are built to last and are sought after for their design, superior quality and value. Showcase your marketing skills on the international stage, this is a great chance to grow and learn in a fast paced, dynamic team that is part of great company.
This role of Marketing Co-ordinator will develop, implement, track and optimize the company’s marketing initiatives. They need someone with plenty of initiative and strong creative flair who wants to accelerate their Marketing career. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and supporting the Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer
- Project work
- Trade shows
- Copy writing
- Managing campaigns from inception through to delivery
- Content creation for website and brochures
- Managing digital assets, website, social media profiles and resources
- Handle corporate sponsorship requests
This role needs the assistance of an exceptionally strong communicator with good copy writing skills. You will be highly motivated, have high energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation.
Diploma or higher qualification in either Marketing or Media is needed to be successful in this role in conjunction with the following skills and experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing position
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creative with a focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Experience with principles of Search Engine Optimisation, Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power point, Publishing, Access and excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, listening and communication skills
- You will be highly organised, have excellent time management skills and work well under pressure
If you have proven marketing skills and consider yourself to have exceptional attention to detail and creative flair in your writing abilities then send us your CV!
This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your Marketing career in a funky, fast paced environment. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates