Are you wanting to live and work local – Palmerston North, and have a high-end marketing management role? Don’t just wish, live the dream!
This Marketing Manager role is based in Palmerston North overseeing the marketing team in New Zealand and Australia. You will plan, execute and implement the organisation’s marketing strategies and initiatives across New Zealand and Australia.
This company is a global enterprise who provides their clients with an unprecedented range of business services, advisory, coaching, consulting and training programs to help businesses achieve and maintain the competitive edge, whilst increasing profitability and liquidity. They are renowned for excellence, highest of standards, achieving optimum results and for taking their clients businesses to the next level, from good to great.
In this role of Marketing Manager, you will manage and take responsibility for the activities of the marketing team, develop and execute campaigns, identify top revenue generators, develop close working relationships with all key stakeholders and create new, innovative and forward-thinking marketing initiatives. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee the marketing team in New Zealand and Australia
- Financial performance and growth
- Execute regional marketing initiatives, strategies, campaigns and plans (New Zealand and Australia)
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plans, strategies and initiatives
- Ensure brand compliance
- Project work
- Drive process improvements and implement best practices
- Create and manage a detailed annual marketing calendar
- Work across all facets of marketing ensuring optimum results
For this Marketing Manager role, we are seeking someone with; a tertiary qualification, marketing expertise with B2B, passion for marketing, staff management experience who leads by example and brings out the best in people, and the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role; you will have full responsibility for your team delivering marketing strategies and initiatives across New Zealand and Australia. Live and work local and have a high-profile role! Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates