This is not your standard mundane Office Administrator role! Absolutely not! Whilst being based at Reception you will be undertaking a range of Administrative, Accounts and Personal Assistant functions. This is a busy and varied role working in amongst a great small, close knit team of people who are fun and down to earth.
If you thrive on assisting and supporting a small team with undertaking a busy, varied and interesting workload whilst having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions then this job is definitely for you!
The associated duties and responsibilities to this busy and varied role will include:
- Meet and greet visitors
- Answer the phone in a timely and professional manner
- Assist and support management undertaking their day to day administration functions
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Preparation of meetings
- Type documents and reports
- Order office supplies and stationery
- Enter account invoices into MYOB
- Set up online payments
- Reconcile credit card expense
- Book travel and accommodation
We are seeking an exceptional individual for this role. You must be professional, competent, confident, adhere to high standards and expectations, take pride in your work both personally and professionally, be articulate, well presented with a can do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude. In return you will be working with a fantastic close knit team where you will have the opportunity to strengthen and enhance your administration skills, experience and knowledge. You can definitely accelerate your administration career in this role!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates