Awesome, varied and mixed role being the “go to person” and the face of this company putting your hand to everything administration and accounts
- Do you like to have responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role?
- Are you adaptable, cool, calm collected with the ability to think on your toes
- Sole charge role undertaking a range of Administration and Accounts
You will be joining a successful NZ owned and operated company based in the Viaduct, who are going from strength to strength. You will be joining a fun, close knit, hardworking team who work well together.
This role has lots of scope for growth and development; the extent of development in the role will depend upon YOU and your ambitions, drive, initiative and abilities.
In this role you will undertake an array of Administration, PA and Accounting tasks that will keep you busy throughout the day. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the team ensuring their day operates smoothly effectively and efficiently
- Booking and preparation of meeting rooms
- Processing and loading of accounts and GST
- Oversee the daily running of the office
You will take pride in your work along with being methodical, thorough with high attention to detail and accuracy. As well as having a willing and can do attitude with the ability to remain focussed on the tasks at hand, making good use of your initiative and having the capacity to be across many tasks at any one time.
If this role sounds like your next career step APPLY NOW! This opportunity will get snapped up quickly so be quick!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates