This is a role oozing with variety and challenges; you must thrive off having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions
• Wanted … high achiever, driven, ambitious, forward thinking, go getter
• Do you lead by example? Are you results driven? Have achievement drive?
• Newly created role in a manufacturing timber production business
This ‘group’ have been part of the community for over 40 years, they have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the building, renovation and landscaping fraternity. As an organisation they are continuing to grow, develop and diversify; they are renowned for their exceptionally strong reputation for quality, service and excellence.
You will be assisting and supporting the Site Manager with all day to day operations of a manufacturing / production business; you will work across all divisions of the business including: health & safety, administration, accounts, sales, human resources, logistics, dispatch and production. Within this role your duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
• Co-ordination of job orders and schedules
• Oversee logistics and dispatch
• Liaising with key stakeholders: builders, councils, clients, contractors, suppliers
• Overseeing orders, quotes, invoices, payroll
• Health & Safety
• Ensure the ‘site’ operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
• Trouble shooting and problem solving
• Preparation of reports
To be successful undertaking this role we are seeking someone who possesses the following attributes, traits and experience:
• Strong leadership qualities; leads by example
• Initiative, determination, ambition and drive
• Customer service focused
• Lateral and logical thinking
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Builds rapport and respect easily
• Strong eye for noting detail and accuracy
• Thinks quickly on their feet creating innovative solutions
• Strong ability to manage a number of tasks at any one time
• Can do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
• Team player
This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your Operations / Administration career and to work alongside a great Manager who you will learn a lot from.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates