This is a multifaceted Operations Executive Assistant role covering a magnitude of tasks from undertaking the CEO’s administrative tasks through to being involved with the day to day operations of the business. You will be the right hand person to an exceptionally entrepreneurial CEO who is innovative, forward thinking and fast paced.
As you will be involved in working across the entire business with the CEO you will need to be an exceptionally astute, super organised, efficient, proactive and business savvy extraordinaire. You will be undertaking a varied, diverse and interesting range of functions including:
- Work alongside the CEO undertaking/managing day-day admin functions allowing him to focus on strategic matters
- Attend weekly Executive meetings, take minutes
- Collate, compile, summarise and follow up for action daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
If you want a career defining role then this Operations Executive Assistant role has your name on it! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates