You will be working for an innovative tech company who create state of the art technology gadgets and advancements. The company is growing rapidly; their client / customer base is all international. The team work well together; they are high achievers who are extremely passionate about what they do and create. They work hard, yet know how to have fun along the way.
Working closely with the founding Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, this position will compliment someone with broad accounting and analytical skills with the ability to lead and manage the organisations financials. This is a newly created role, core responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of financial strategy
- Provide timely financial and commercial reporting to Director level
- Develop, implement and review budgets, cash flow forecasts, operational KPI’s and strategic plans
- Analysis of business cases incorporating opportunities and risk assessments
- Regular financial reporting, management accounting and statutory compliance
- Asset reviews, recommendations and internal audit
This is a hands on Financial Controller role, you must be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. We are looking for a qualified Financial Controller that wants to be involved in a privately owned growing business.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates