This high profile Remuera Medical Practice seeks a Part time Front of House Medical Administrator (Job Share) to work Mondays and Friday 8am to 1pm undertaking the day to day functions and operations of their successful practice. Every day Monday and Friday between 8am to 1pm will be busy and varied.
This position assists and supports a highly regarded and reputable Oral Surgeon Mondays and Fridays between 8am to 1pm with a varied range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Meet and greet patients
- Handle and respond to patient enquiries
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Type reports and documentation
- Update and maintain booking schedules
- Liaise internally and externally regarding appointments (external specialists and hospitals)
- Maintain and update patient files
- Receipt payments
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
This is a hands on role which requires lots of common sense, initiative and get up and go. It is important that you possess a can do, willing and flexible attitude. You will naturally go the extra mile, think outside the square, be proactive, calm, extremely accurate and methodical along with being very detail and team oriented.
If you enjoy a part time frontline role which is busy, varied and has lots of people interaction then this is the role for you. APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates