About the Company
Work for a leading Property Investment and Mortgage advising company who pride themselves on their passion for helping and problem solving for clients, and provide them with a unique service.
About the role
In this newly created part time role, you will bring your marketing expertise and take on board all marketing functions to grow and expand the company brand. You will work 20 hours per week, with hours being based around 9.30am to 4.30pm, with flexibility.
The task and duties in this role include:
- Copy writing to increase brand awareness
- Mail chimp email marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain the website, as well as other digital channels – including social media
- Responsible for creation of media releases
- Marketing of events and conferences
- Adding and updating events on Eventbrite
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Copy writing experience
- 4 years + Marketing experience
- Experience using social media to promote brand awareness
- Be energetic and self-motivated
- Be able to work autonomously, yet also be a team player
- Be highly organised and efficient
- English must be your first language
- We can only consider New Zealand Residents or Citizens for this role
This is a great opportunity to join a small, growing team, and show case your marketing and social media expertise.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates