This part-time Personal Assistant role will see you assisting a top performing Real Estate Agent with a multitude of day to day administration tasks. This is a rewarding role where your assistance is required to ensure the Real Estate Agent you are supporting can perform their role efficiently, enabling them to optimise outcomes for clients and vendors.
Duties and responsibilities in the role:
- Arrange appointments with vendors and purchasers
- Prepare property information, memorandums, prelisting kits and submissions
- Assist with special projects or undertake other duties as directed
- Handle all general enquiries pertaining to property information
- Prepare all open home material and ensure its timely delivery to vendors
- Input listings into database system, maintain the integrity of the information
- Prepare marketing campaigns, and ensure that the vendor contribution is secured prior to the commencement of any campaigns
- Coordinate photography and other marketing material with outside suppliers
- Prepare weekly marketing reports
- Arrange property visits for photographers, building inspections etc.
- Management and update of database
- Set up meeting room and organise refreshments for meetings
- Other ad-hock administration tasks as required
What you will bring to the role:
This role was made for you if you are the type of person who always brings your “A-game” to work, and if you can demonstrate that you have the following skills and abilities:
- Experience working in the real estate industry is essential
- A strong work ethic, mature attitude and positive approach to your work
- You must be someone who can work autonomously as you will be supporting an agent who is not in the office very often
- Be highly organised and enjoy planning
- The resilience to survive in a fast-moving industry where at times the pressure will be on
- A Real Estate Licence would be advantageous
- Accountability, good time management, and the ability to work autonomously.
- You must hold a full, clean New Zealand Driver’s licence
- Only New Zealand Resident will be considered for this role
This is a part-time role, where you will work 8.30am to 4.00pm over the course of 4 days. It is imperative that you work Mondays and Fridays, but would be negotiable to having either Tuesdays, Wednesday or Thursdays as your day off.
This is a fantastic opportunity, not to be missed. You will be working for the best in the industry, for a Real Estate Company who pride themselves on providing a high-class service to clients and vendors, but who also place emphasis on continuous development for their staff.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.LinkedIn.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates