This highly successful organisation is at the top of their game and is going from strength to strength. The Executives are seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant who too is on top of their game, to assist and support them, being their right-hand person.
Your efficiency, ability to pre-empt the needs of the Executives, professionalism, attention to detail and calmness under pressure will be well received and valued in this role. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multitasking abilities will be well utilised.
As the Personal Assistant to the Executives you will be undertaking their administration burden, allowing them to focus on the strategic elements of their roles. The associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Executives; be their right-hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings, take minutes
- Prepare board papers, reports, documents and presentations
- Project work
- Ensure the Executives’ day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Handle confidential matters and information
- Take an active involvement within the business; contribute to discussions and decisions
As stated previously, this is a fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied role so it is important that you possess a professional demeanour, are self-motivated, are well organised with a strong work ethic.
This is an outstanding opportunity to put your exceptional Personal Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates