The Operations Manager of a very well-known, successful organisation which is going from strength to strength is seeking a right hand person. As his Personal Assistant you will ensure his day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively, along with organise various events throughout the year. This is a great opportunity to showcase your exceptional Personal Assistant, Events and solid Administration skill set.
The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this Personal Assistant role will include:
- Assist and support the Operations Manager, undertaking his day to day administrative functions
- Ensure the Manager’s day operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Diary, email and travel management
- Co-ordinate and prepare meetings, take minutes (bullet points)
- Event management
- Co-ordination of training workshops
- Prepare reports, presentations and documents
- Handle confidential matters
- Project work
Your efficiency, professional approach, thoroughness, exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, professionalism and calmness under pressure will be well received in this role. Your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will have responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions.
This is a brilliant Personal Assistant role which is not to be overlooked, apply now! Email us your CV to [email protected]
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates