Experienced Personal Assistant required to support a busy Training and Business Development Team and 5 Executives with their day to day administration functions.
This is a busy and varied role which will certainly keep you on your toes. Your support to the Executives and the team will have a huge impact on the overall business, and will require you to utilise your strong organisation skills and proactive nature. This is an exciting role which has career development opportunities, and will certainly build on your existing skills.
The array of duties and responsibilities associated with this PA / Team Administration role include:
- Assist and support the Executives, undertaking their day to day admin
- Support the Training and Development Team with their day to day admin
- Diary and travel management
- Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Prepare, setup and coordinate meetings
- Project work
- Co-ordinate training and workshops
To be considered for this busy and varied role we are seeking someone with the following traits and attributes:
- Extremely accurate with strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PA role
- Be a team player, but also be able to work autonomously
- Have a professional and mature approach to your work
- Be flexible, adaptable and willing to help out where needed
- Be a natural problem solver who can think outside the box
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Takes pride in your work, and adheres to the highest levels of confidentiality
This is a great opportunity to join a company which is growing, successful and has a very good reputation in the market. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates