This is a great opportunity to further advance your transport and logistics industry knowledge and experience. You will be juggling a number of tasks at any one time; co-ordinating the day’s deliveries, the fleet and staff resources, along with problem solving and troubleshooting whilst ensuring the day operates smoothly and efficiently. This position is not for the faint hearted! Are you up for the challenge?
This Transport company is looking for an experienced Planner / Dispatcher who has transportation, planning and dispatch experience with proven skills to effectively and efficiently schedule a fleet of trucks around the Auckland area. You need to be quick on your feet, extremely well organised, methodical, energetic, service driven and solution orientated.
In this role of Planner / Dispatcher you will undertake a multitude of duties and responsibilities ranging from:
- Ensure fleet utilisation
- Resource allocation
- Load planning
- Plan and monitor daily work schedules for the fleet
- Co-ordinate orders / deliveries for the coming days
- Document management
- Preparation of reports, quotes and invoices
To be successful in this role we are seeking an individual who possesses the following attitudes, traits and experience:
- Builds rapport and respect easily
- Strong eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions
- Strong ability to juggle a number of tasks at any one time
- Can do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Team player
- Strong time management skills
You will be joining a well-established NZ owned and operated transport business. This is a great opportunity to further accelerate your transport / logistics industry knowledge and experience. Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates