This is a great opportunity to further advance your career within the Investment Banking / Funds Management sector by assisting and supporting a boutique, high performing team of Authorised Financial Advisers by providing practical day to day assistance and support ensuring all key administration and portfolio management tasks are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure clients’ financial transactions and investments are administered accurately and timely, processing and reporting deadlines are consistently met along with undertaking a wide range of Executive Assistant / Administration functions. This is a busy, varied and diverse role; the range of duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Assist and support the Senior Executive Financial Advisors with the preparation of spreadsheets, documentation, reports and research; data and information management, maintaining and updating client files, open and maintain client accounts
- Undertake and facilitate client transactions
- Banking processes and settlements
- Handle and action enquiries and requests
- Executive Assistant functions – diary and travel management, event management
- Administration – ensure the office / department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This close knit, high performing team is seeking a likeminded, self-motivated and experienced individual who possesses the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Experience as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Administrator within the Funds Management / Investment / Finance & Banking industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational skills
- Takes ownership, responsibility and accountability for your role and actions
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Thorough and methodical
- Thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions
- Deadline driven and task orientated
- Fun sense of humour with a can do attitude
You will be joining a very stable practice who are the market leaders within the investment / funds management sector, they are growing from strength to strength, business is booming; the team are true advocates of the work hard / play hard philosophy, whilst working very hard they know how to have fun and a laugh along the way. This practice encourages and promotes training, development and internal promotions. They recognise and reward staff for their efforts and contributions.
Apply now for this great opportunity!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates