Due to the current Receptionist moving overseas I am on the hunt for an outgoing, friendly, welcoming and well-presented person to be the first point of contact for the head office of a leading retailer.
In this exciting and varied role you will carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Meet and greet visitors and staff
- Entering invoices
- Order stationery and supplies
- Book and track couriers
- Liaise with stores nationwide on a daily basis
- Ensure photocopiers /printers are stocked with paper
- Upload documents to the website for stores
- Deal with queries and problems within the office as they arise.
You will be a naturally proactive person who enjoys helping out where needed. Other skills and experience required for this role are:
- Reception or administration experience
- A can do, will do attitude
- Excellent clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Be well presented and take pride in your appearance
- Be able to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Have a professional approach to your work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a reception role they can make their own, in a company that looks after its staff and has a down to earth, family environment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates