This established Property Company built on principles of honesty, integrity, delivering quality service and results are seeking a Property Portfolio Manager to manage an existing property rental portfolio end to end.
This role requires the skills of a hunter, gatherer, results driven, self-motivated, multitasker who is passionate in delivering exceptional client service, and building strong relationships with tenants and landlords.
In this end to end Property Portfolio Manager role the range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- End to end property management, contracts, collecting rent/bonds, property inspections, property viewings, etc.
- Grow an existing property portfolio maximising revenue
- Monthly reporting
- Provide outstanding customer service to tenants and landlords
- Ensure all properties are compliant with current legislation, codes of practice and current building standards
- Contract management with external suppliers
- Implement and continually improve service delivery
This role requires you to be an exceptionally confident and a strong communicator, with exemplary time management skills. You will be highly motivated, have high energy with the capability to multi-task. Other skills and experience required include:
- Proven property management
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident personality with drive and determination
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Team player with high energy and enthusiasm
- Confident and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- A full, clean NZ Drivers Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the property industry and to work in a company where hard work is valued and rewarded. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates