About the role
Bespoke leading boutique travel agent specialising in tailored travel services, offers a challenging opportunity to grow your travel experience. No more having to work during the weekend! Join this boutique, close knit agency oozing with travel expertise and knowledge. Work Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm in West Auckland.
In this role you will:
- Increasing and maintaining your own client portfolio
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and email
- Be passionate about creating great travel experiences for your clients
- Put together travel packages to meet the needs of customers
Skills & experience
- Sound Knowledge of Amedeus and Microsoft packages
- Two years’ experience in Retail Travel sales
- A desire to exceed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Delivers excellent customer service
- Be passionate about travel
- Team player
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in creating and delivering exceptional travel requirements with a strong service ethic. You will think outside the box, creating innovative solutions, and enjoy being part of a small, high performing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity to further accelerate your ‘travel consultant career’ to the next level, if you think you have the attributes to be an amazing consultant then apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates