About the company
You will be joining a Chartered Accountant practice of highly qualified and experienced Chartered Accountants based in Newmarket. The firm is led by two Directors who are down to earth, professional, great relationship builders and excellent mentors with an open door policy. Join a fun, friendly team who enjoy a few social activities together.
About the roles
It’s looking to be a great year ahead and things are very busy so the need has arisen for experienced Accountants to join the team.
It goes without saying you will be an experienced Accountant familiar with all the typical daily functions involved in a Chartered Accountancy practice in New Zealand. You will work directly with clients, so will be a natural at building rapport and maintaining great relationships. Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of periodic and annual financial statements
- Respond to clients taxation queries and other client matters daily
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Review work of other staff
- Be involved in team training and presentations to clients
- Assist in audits
- Preparation of tax returns
- Any other sundry work associated with Chartered Accounting Skills & experience
To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who has:
- Bachelor of Commerce / Economics / Business with a major in Accounting
- Completed your CA Qualification, or equivalent
- Must have New Zealand experience working in a Chartered Accountancy office
- MYOB AE and Xero experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
If you are an experienced Senior Accountant looking to make a change for 2017 then now is the time. Apply now and join this forward thinking, friendly team in Newmarket.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates