Join a well-established mid-tier CA firm who not only place value on their clients’ but also have a strong commitment to their employees. This firm provides continuous training and development along with a broad range of exposure to services across accounting, business advisory and financial services.
You will be part of a team of people who enjoy open communication, a fun team environment and abide by the mantra of “Work Hard and Play Hard”!
Duties will include:
- Providing a broad range of business advisory services to clients from SME’s to large companies
- Building and maintaining professional business relationships
- Develop strategies for resolving client problems/issues
- Expanding your technical knowledge by participating in ongoing training
Skills and attributes will include:
- NZ CA qualified, or working towards your CA qualification
- 3 years + experience in a similar role, within a CA Firm
- Knowledge of NZ Income Tax, GST, FBT and NZ IRD system
- An analytical mind and good problem solving skills
- Competent using accounting software such as XERO, MYOB, Bankink
- Clear concise communication skills – verbal and written
- Personable, and confident building and maintaining business relationships
- Self-motivated, with a high level of initiative
- Be able to take ownership of your work
- Able to multi-task
- Sense of humour
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a progressive company which prides its self on having a flat structure and open communication. What are you waiting for?!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates